Home Forums Unicon 404 Page Errors When Transferring from Inovado to Unicon (Links all 404)

Home Forums Unicon 404 Page Errors When Transferring from Inovado to Unicon (Links all 404)

• Creator
    Ticket
    KraemerM
    Buyer

Hey Minti Folks, it’s been a few years.

I have been using the Inovado theme for several years and now I would like to convert my website to the Unicon theme. I created a sandbox on my hosting so that I could build my new site without possibly harming my current live site. Once I created the sandbox, I installed WordPress, transferred the entire website, and uploaded the new Unicon theme. I went through the activation process and upon seeing the “successful activation” note, I opened up an incognito window to view the new website. Then, I proceeded to click on all of my page/portfolio links, but each and every link fired a 404 Page Error or just said Not Found.

Here take a look: lawkm.pairsite.com and lawkm.com

I then went into my WordPress site backend to make sure all of my pages and files made it to the sandbox and they did. So I need to know how to eliminate the 404 error and have all of my pages display the specific content.

What guidance or direction can be provided to help me remedy this issue to have my pages be visible? I am sort of at a loss here. Myself and person are working this problem and can’t seem to figure out what’s going on or next steps….

Thank You!!

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.