Home Forums Unicon Art Blog

Home Forums Unicon Art Blog

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

razandar
    Buyer

Hello Minti

I’ve used Unicon 1.X for my graphic business site (thank you for the great theme). Now I’ve purchased Unicon 2.X to create a personal art blog. Now I have some questions.

comicart.ch blog

I choose the blog masonry as the general blog site. In your themeforest example, I can click on a single picture to open the individual blog post. In my test, I can’t find out which preferences are necessary to get this feature. The change to the individual blog post, type gallery, only works by clicking the post title. In a standard type blog post, it works with the featured image, but a gallery post does not work with featured images.

Blog Post 01 Test

In the blog post my photo in portrait mode will be cutted off to a landscape format. Is it possible to change some preferences or css to see here the hole picture, maybe downscaled?

Test Text & Pics

Is it possible to generate a blog post with 3 pictures, but not as a slider presentation? Just 3 pictures one below the other and text? I know it works with 1 featured image and 2 images in a standard type blog post, but the featured image will be upscaled and cutted in the blog post and shown above the text, the rest of the pictures are in full resolution or downscaled at smaller devices. it looks not really good.

thanks
    dani

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.