Home Forums Unicon Contact form 7 – form submissions not coming through

Home Forums Unicon Contact form 7 – form submissions not coming through

• Creator
    Ticket
    lambsy100
    Buyer

Really need some help to work out what is happening with ‘contact form 7’.
    After having my site live for about 6 months just realised that the contact form wasn’t sending through any contacts, aarrgghh!
    I have gone back to the web service who put the site together for me and she is pretty frustrated. As far as I know, the contact form hasn’t ever worked … rookie mistake not checking for myself.
    The web service person’s latest reply is below for you. Obviously, I would like to resolve this asap. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!
    http://www.excitedformondays.com.au

“I have spent a bunch of time today going through and deactivating plugins and reactivating, creating a new contact form in existing application, replacing existing contact plugin with a new contact plugin and creating and testing, updating all plugins to latest requiring updates, and so on. Everything that I would touch and see looks fine. I have never seen this happen before. I don’t work in people’s existing websites for the reason that there is often excess that can cause issues. I created all the pages that are live from scratch. You actually have 120 pages created in your backend which shouldn’t be. I can’t see anything further I can investigate but am still thinking. I think your first step from here would be to contact Unicon support and tell them that your contact form isn’t working using ‘contact form 7’ and you have also tried a new contact form ‘WP Forms’. They may ask to get access to your website to have a look. Tell them you have tried deactivating plugins.”

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.