Home Forums Unicon Feature image blogpost + about the author personalised

Home Forums Unicon Feature image blogpost + about the author personalised

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sylbloemen 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

sylbloemen
    Buyer

Ha Phil,

2 questions about blogposts:

1) I use the plugin Loco Tranlsate to translate wordpress so it is set to Dutch. But instead of ‘About the author’ in a blogpost (detailed blogpost) I want it to say it ‘About [name author]’. So for example when you post something as author on the website it would be ‘About Phil’. What kind of code do I have to use in Loco translations for that? Or do I have to do something else?

2) Also, I have made the featured image of a blogpost static. I have found this in an other question of someone. There you recommended to delete the a-tag around the <?php the_post_thumbnail(‘blog’); ?>. I did this. Now when you hover over the image of the blogpost it does not change colour and the big plus sign is gone. So that’s great. But now the image is not clickable anymore. So now you can only go the specific blogpost if you click on ‘read more’ or the header. Is there anyway I can have the featured images of my blogposts clickable again and that they will still look like this? So not changing from appearance when you hover over it.

I hope you can help me! Thanks.

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.