Home Forums Inovado Google Event Tracking Code Disappearing

Home Forums Inovado Google Event Tracking Code Disappearing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

Hello. I’ve got Inovado 4.6.5 running on a client site running WordPress 4.6.1. I’ve been trying to add Google Event Tracking codes to various elements within the side. I’ve been add the code via the Text view. When I update the page the code stays in place, but when I switch to Visual and the back to Text view the code drops out. Can you provide any thoughts as to why this might be happening?

Also, on related note, I’ve tried adding Google AdWords conversion codes to specific pages, both directly via the Text view and through the use of a plugin (Tracking Code Manager by IntellyWP). In both cases I believe I’ve got the code properly installed and positioned, however Google’s Tag Manager plugin in Chrome is only recognizing the Analytics code that’s been added to the Tracking Code window within the Theme Options settings. I’m wondering if Inovado simply doesn’t allow for page- or object-specific Events and Conversion codes, regardless of how/where they’re implemented.

The site is citi-cargo.com

Brian

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.