Home Forums Unicon Header Issues

Home Forums Unicon Header Issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

tdharvey
    Buyer

Having a few issues with my header on: https://www.lbscleaning.com

1. Can’t get the logo to be vertically centralised. I’ve tried editing the logo top margin in settings, but there is no movement of the logo until I reduce the number to ‘0’ when the logo then clings to the top. This has happened since I installed the theme from scratch, so can’t be being affected by later changes.

2. Mobile menu not appearing when reducing browser width (or indeed on a mobile device), and menu not disappearing early enough when shrinking browser width (have set the, and tried other figures).

3. The final issue is in regards the menu text colour, as a result of it containing both single page ‘#’ links and a single link to a separate page. When on the main one-page homepage, 3 of the links are highlighted in blue as they’re all the ‘live page’, except for ‘Airbnb cleaning’ which is a separate page, and vice-versa on the Airbnb page. How can I make these consistent?

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.