Home Forums Inovado HTTP ERROR 500 issue

Home Forums Inovado HTTP ERROR 500 issue

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

zieluzielu
    Buyer

Hi,

I am using Inovado wordpress theme (which i am using since couple of months) on my website http://project-china.net – you can take a look: of course if it’s working..)

However I have big problems with that theme (I think so) – every few days my website stops working and I am getting HTTP ERROR 500 issue:

screen
    I’ve found the solution (to not use backup version, or re-upload all files): that when I am reuploading just the admin folder (themes/inovado/admin/) – it solves an issue and the website start working for.. a couple of days until it stops working again. I did it couple of times , each time having hope that it is the last time i am doing that but… no. It is crashing again and again.

Do you what could cause that issue? I am pasting a fragment of error log (from the last crash) from the ftp (hawkhost.com):

[29-Oct-2016 12:18:43 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(admin/index.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cnbiznes/public_html/project-china.net/wp-content/themes/inovado/functions.php on line 43
    [29-Oct-2016 12:18:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘admin/index.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php’) in /home/cnbiznes/public_html/project-china.net/wp-content/themes/inovado/functions.php on line 43
    [29-Oct-2016 12:18:45 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(admin/index.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cnbiznes/public_html/project-china.net/wp-content/themes/inovado/functions.php on line 43
    [29-Oct-2016 12:18:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘admin/index.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php’) in /home/cnbiznes/public_html/project-china.net/wp-content/themes/inovado/functions.php on line 43
    [29-Oct-2016 12:18:46 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(admin/index.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cnbiznes/public_html/project-china.net/wp-content/themes/inovado/functions.php on line 43
    [29-Oct-2016 12:18:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘admin/index.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php’) in /home/cnbiznes/public_html/project-china.net/wp-content/themes/inovado/functions.php on line 43

Many thanks for your support.
    Best,
    Maciej Zielinski

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.