Home Forums Inovado issues with Inovado theme mobile usability

Home Forums Inovado issues with Inovado theme mobile usability

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aramaic1972 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

Hi,
    We’ve been using the inovado theme for several years and have updated it regularly with your new releases. But I constantly have problems with how it looks and works on mobile which affects how our website ranks on google and how customers interact with our site.

1) Low text to HTML (notice on SEM RUSH) – We have never been able to fix this problem even on pages with 2000 words there is low text to HTML warnings. After trying to fix this problem for months I have figured out that the excess HTML is coming from the theme, how do I fix this?
    2) Google says our pages our not mobile-friendly. This is due to how the theme looks and acts on mobile, Inovado is supposed to be an ultra-responsive theme but we constantly have problems with how it looks and works on mobiles, how do I fix this?
    3) Google search console (Mobile Usability) says “Clickable elements too close together” is there a way I can fix this without knowing how to apply my own css to the theme? the theme is responsive so shouldn’t the spacing be part of the code already? how do I fix this?
    4) Google search console (Mobile Usability) says “Content wider than screen” again in a responsible theme shouldn’t the code be resizing the elements to fit the screen size? how can I fix this?

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.