Home Forums Unicon Logo Display Issues

Home Forums Unicon Logo Display Issues

• Creator
    Ticket
    avviano
    Buyer

I just purchased the Unicon theme through Envato. Right at the start I am having issues, given the time schedule I am on this is upsetting. In fact, I have multiple issues right now, eg. with the implementation of my clients logo in the template design (and I hope you will be able to help me quickly):

1.) First off, why will it not let me upload SVG, which is absolute standard nowadays? It get the message that this is blocked for security reasons. Really? Is this server side or does your theme not allow it? This works with all my other templates I have. I don’t quite understand how a template can be called responsive or “pixel perfect”, if a theme does not allow SVG uploads?

2.) After uploading my clients CI, the logo will display… but it destroys the design. Seems pretty basic that this should work out of the box, but it doesn’t. The logo is now hanging over the bottom divider line. The menu items are displaced with regard to the lines. Why do template developers not leave enough space for a standard logo size? You shouldn’t assume that everyone has a one line logo (which is more unusual then common).

3.) Why aren’t there any pictures being displayed out of the box? Instead I am getting black boxes?!?!? I understand that images licenses are probably not included, but its nice to see images when starting the adaptation process. Especially when showcasing to clients. Shouldn’t be a problem for you to acquire them through Envato for this purpose no (given you made over 9 K sales?). Or is that too much to ask?

4.) On the bottom Footer 2 section I have included blogging items. How can I get rid of the separation lines and the “>” symbol with the links? Did not see an option in the Theme Options. Did I miss that?

5.) When I imported the demo, my Footer items did not display as they should according to the showcase demo on Envato. They were empty and I had to populate them myself (eg. assign the widget to footer). Don’t quite understand what the point of a demo is, if I need to do these things myself?

I hope going forward I do not encounter any more issues. I really don’t want to ask for a refund if I don’t have too, but just in case, whats your refund policy if I am unhappy with unicon and would like to switch to another theme?

Thanks in advance for your help!

PS: Images here: https://imgur.com/a/7ZEIvNT

Greetings,
    Walter

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.