Home Forums Unicon Problems with Visual Composer after theme update

Home Forums Unicon Problems with Visual Composer after theme update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Boleyn22 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

Boleyn22
    Buyer

Hi Phil

Sorry, me again. Yesterday I updated the unicon theme to the newest version. Everything looks fine but now there are some problems with WP Bakery Page Builder (ex Visual Composer). I’m using VC version 5.6 for quite some time now and it worked fine before. On WordPress I’m on version 5.0.1.

1) the VC window where I select an object does not close automatically after selection is done. I need to close it manually. Correct behaviour would be to close automatically and to open the selected object automatically. But after manually closing the window I have to open the object also manually.

2) When done with editing and pressing save, the object does not close automatically, I have to select close.

3) Deletion of a VC object does not work at once. I press the x to delete the object but it is still seen on the screen. Only after refreshing the entire page the object has gone. this is quite a nuisance as you can imagine…

If you’ll need access to my website pls. tell me from which country you will login in order to unblock that country for login purpose.
    Thanks!
    Heidi

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.