Home Forums Unicon Revolution Slider Preview Doesn't Match

Home Forums Unicon Revolution Slider Preview Doesn't Match

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

rmillyn
    Buyer

Hi,
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but hoping you can help. I’m creating the headers for my website, and I turned on the custom mobile Settings for the slider because the mobile view needed to be fixed. When it was on auto everything looked good except mobile. Now – even though I left everything on auto except for the mobile setting – nothing looks right.
    What’s worse, the previews in Rev Slider don’t match anything – the laptop preview isn’t what I see when I look at my site on the laptop, and the mobile preview doesn’t look like my cell phone view, and both of those look completely different then before I changed to custom setting for mobile.

Also in the slider workspace in mobile view it stays the same and doesn’t give me the 480px x 780px view even though that’s the mobile setting, so hard to see what I’m doing.
    So now I don’t know how to tell whether things look right or not. What is the best settings to have in order to fix the mobile view, and which view should I be basing my changes on? The Preview view or the ‘real life’ one? I haven’t even thought about browsers yet, ugh! i’m using Chrome btw.

Help please, thanks,
    Robin

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.