Home Forums Unicon Struggling to install the theme and demo

Home Forums Unicon Struggling to install the theme and demo

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Liesha 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

Liesha
    Buyer

Hi there,
    I purchased your Unicon theme recently and the install didn’t work well. I’ve tried installing the theme and then the content.xml file to install the demo but I just got lots of failed messages.
    I’ve gone to Appearance >> Import Demo Data >> and found there are four options for uploading: Choose a XML file for content import, Choose a WIE or JSON file for widget import, Choose a DAT file for customizer import, Choose a JSON file for Redux import. I unzipped the demo importer and tried to import the content.xml file here and also the themeoptions.json file. No luck.
    I also found your PHP instructions at https://themeforest.net/item/unicon-designdriven-multipurpose-theme/10648488/faqs/24745 and followed them. I updated all the limits in my PHP in my hosting, but still the demo upload fails.
    Also, I can’t activate WPBakery. Every time I click on it and try to open an account it says: “Whoops, looks like something went wrong.”
    Really keen to build my website, but I can’t get started. Please help.
    Thanks
    Liesha

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.