Home Forums Unicon Template missing after latest update

Home Forums Unicon Template missing after latest update

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

cd76ii
    Buyer

Hello, just updated templatera 2.04 to 2.05 and WPBakery Builder 6.7.0 to 6.8.0 and one of my templates is missing on the live pages. It shows that it is there in the admin editing view of the page. The template appears in the WPBakery template admin area and on the individual page admin backend editor.

I contacted WPBakery Builder support & created a staging site to test with them. Their reply directs me back to you:

We still see the templates, but it showing as a shortcode: (I removed this link but the shortcode contains: minti_image img=”5998″ lightbox=”2″ url=”my url here” target=”_blank” align=”center”). We suspect this issue is because the element that you are being saved to the template is modified by the theme developer. That happen after you update it to 6.8 because the element is missing due to update. We recommend you contacting your theme developer to see if they can bring the adjust the modified version to WPBakery version 6.8 or not.

I can create a login for the staging site for you, please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!
    Bob

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.