Home Forums Unicon VC Blank Issue after wordpress update.

Home Forums Unicon VC Blank Issue after wordpress update.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seo_king 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

seo_king
    Buyer

Same issue as: We have been using the theme for about a year maybe. I suddenly noticed as I was editing today, that the front end elements of VC are not showing up. I can still see the shortcode stuff but nothing in the visual side of it.

But with the added complexity of having custom edited the theme. Will these break the custom changes if we update to the latest version? thanks

minti
    minti AUTHOR
    about 15 hours ago Flag
    Hi & thanks for purchasing! 🙂

There is no issue, you just need to make sure that when you update WordPress, you also update your theme and the plugins accordingly 🙂

If you are using a child theme for your customizations you can simply overwrite the parent theme with the new version and you are good to go. If you customized the theme itself, you need to copy your customizations over to the new theme version.

If you need further assistance, please post this up on our support forum at hellominti.com so we can check out your installation. Create a new topic with the above info, then post a second reply with your username/password and mark it as a “private” reply so only we will see those credentials and will be able to login and check the issue.

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.