Home Forums Inovado Warning error issue

Home Forums Inovado Warning error issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 4 years ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

jaredcoles
    Buyer

I am getting this error message at the top of my /wp-admin/ page, it also appears any time I try to update any settings or change anything in /wp-admin/

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/civco104/public_html/clinical/wp-content/themes/inovado/admin/functions/functions.mediauploader.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/civco104/public_html/clinical/wp-content/themes/inovado/admin/functions/functions.mediauploader.php:127) in /home/civco104/public_html/clinical/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1252

I haven’t changed anything since before this error started happening, I have also disabled all plugins to see if it was an issue with one of them but it appears to be an issue with the theme itself. Can you please let me know what the issue is and how I can fix it?

Thanks.

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.