Home Forums Unicon Website adjustments

Home Forums Unicon Website adjustments

• Creator
    Ticket

Hello,

I have a few adjustments I would like to make, however they probably go beyond the “normal” settings, thus I would like to ask for your suggestions for the following:

1. I would like to change the margin of “Recent Posts Carousel” posts, so that in front-end they appear closer to each other -> actually, as close as “Masonry Grid Items” do, because I have the blog section (with 3 posts) right under masonry grid. How could I please achieve this?

2. When creating a blog page, I cannot put any other content elements on the page. I would like to have a slider revolution on top of the page – how could I set it up?

3. In “Masonry Grid”, each element has a color overlay on hover. How could I change all of them to show the color of my choice? I used some CSS but that worked only on those grid elements that contain picture. The ones with text (Icon Grid) stayed with dark grey overlay. I was also trying to use another code in CSS to change this grey but it ended up changing even the “Text Grid” elements (the large square) which by default does not have any color overlay on hover and I would like it to stay that way.

Feel free to contact me via email.

Thank you very much beforehand.

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.