This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re an Minti Themes user or visitor to our Sites. It applies across all hellominti, minti-themes, mintithemes Sites. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Minti Themes’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the hellominti.com, mintithemes.com minti-themes.com sites and all subdomains.
The type of personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, survey responses, forum comments, ticket replies, content you direct us to make available on our Site and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you subscribe to a newsletter or email list, submit feedback, complete the membership registration on our site send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
We also collect certain personal information about you from third party service providers (like Envato) who are located in the EU, UK, US or Australia, which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the Site;
- providing you with services described on the Site;
- responding to forum threads and support tickets, updating you with operational news and information about our Site and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Site, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Site and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Site, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Site;
- improving our products and services.
- Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you;
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
We may disclose personal information to people like:
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement;
- other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
We are based in the Germany, so your data will be processed in the Germany. Some of the recipients we have described in the section above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside Germany.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication.
How you can access your personal information
- You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for our Site at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing.
- If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our email lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
- You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you submitted your information in a form before it is possible the next time you see a form it is (partially) prefilled.. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our Site within any month;
- the website which referred you to our Site; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.