Home Forums Unicon Dashboard Overlays Under Content in Posts After PHP 7.0 Upgrade

Home Forums Unicon Dashboard Overlays Under Content in Posts After PHP 7.0 Upgrade

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 6 years ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

Hi Phil –

After migrating to PHP 7.0 in a test environment and doing what I thought was a thorough check for functionality, my hosting company migrated my site at mannionmiddleschool.com to a server running PHP 7.0 last week. All still appeared fine until I went to create a new post and have encountered the issue of overlay/popups being behind the main content box in the Post area. For instance, the flyouts on the left navigation are behind the content and the media pop-up dialog box box (as well as the link insertion dialog box) aren’t appearing in front of the content. I’ve attached a screenshot to Imgur showing the navigation flyout issue to assist in explaining. I’m running Unicon 2.4.1, so have the current theme running and I’d already turned off all plugins and made sure the problem still existed (which it did) before turning them back to to ensure it isn’t a plugin conflict. Is the theme not-compatible with PHP 7.0 yet or is this a different issue I’m encountering and in either case, can you assist with a fix to bring dialog boxes and pop-ups to the front? So far, this is only happening under the Posts area – not under Pages. Thanks for your help, Phil!
    Left Navigation Flyout Under Post Content

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.