Home Forums Unicon Elements are cut off on Mobile

Home Forums Unicon Elements are cut off on Mobile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

mdmnet
    Buyer

Hello, I have this problem that the sides of elements are cut off on mobile view.

I just compared it with another of our unicon websites with the exact same settings and found out, that on the functioning one there is NO class “container” applied to the #page-wrap div, but on the other one where the problem occured, there is.
    There’s another difference in the #content div, where on the functioning website there are the classes “page-section nopadding” applied, but on the other one there’s only “sixteen columns”.

For now I hardcoded the classes “page-section nopadding” into the #content div inside the page.php and it works fine, but I believe it should be done in another or even easier way and it has to do something with the sidebar Layout.

Apparently the class “container” still being applied to the #page-wrap div doesn’t make much of a difference, but I’m still wondering why the differences occured, when the Theme Options and php files of both websites were identical.

Thanks for your support. 🙂

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.