Home Forums Unicon Importing Demo Content is stuck

Home Forums Unicon Importing Demo Content is stuck

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

jhlbiotech
    Buyer

Hi,

I am using XAMPP to build a wordpress website with UNICON theme.

I’m trying to import demo content but it keepts getting stuck on the importing demo.
    The longest it has been was over 8 hours
    I have done many attempts to import UNICON demo but it keeps getting stuck on the importing demo content screen with the spinning circle.
    I have…
    1. Used the one click import to install just the theme content (stuck so I used WordPress reset plugin to reset).*
    2. Used the one click import to install both theme content and slider (stuck so I reset WordPress again).*
    3. Used manual import method and left the “Download and import file attachments” disabled. It showed up failure to import a whole list of stuff. Front end only showed new blog posts.
    *At every attempt I have refreshed my front end of the page and the contents/demo skins just doesn’t show up.
    4. Changed the server setting to:
    max_execution_time 900
    max_input_time 600
    memory_limit 256M
    post_max_size 64M
    upload_max_filesize 64M
    max_input_vars 3000
    allow_url_fopen on
    5. Restarted XAMPP Apache and MySQL.
    6. Verified my PHP configuration limits through the wordpress plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-php-info/
    7. Repeated 1,2 and 3 but it still gets stuck on the importing demo content screen.

One odd thing is, if I keep importing repetitively without resetting WordPress, eventually it completes the import. But I am left with multiple duplicate contents (menu bars will have 3 home buttons for example).
    All attempts can’t get the slider to work either.

I’d appreciate any help available.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.