Home Forums Unicon Initiate_transfer_error when uploading theme on wordpress.com business plan

Home Forums Unicon Initiate_transfer_error when uploading theme on wordpress.com business plan

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

Hello,

I just purchased Unicon to add to our new business account on WordPress.com. I have downloaded the ‘Installable WordPress File Only’ and attempted to upload the zip file to WordPress but am receiving an ‘Initiate_transfer_error’ each time I try. I have not yet mapped my custom domain to WordPress as it is currently pointing to our Squarespace website and I would like to create this new WordPress site before mapping it. In order to conduct an FTP upload, it appears I would need to connect to my hosting so I am a bit confused as to where to go from here. Can you please confirm why I am receiving this error with uploading the ‘Installable WordPress File Only’ zip folder in WordPress and how I can resolve it?

Best,
    George

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.