Home Forums Unicon Plugin Updates

Home Forums Unicon Plugin Updates

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

Hi,
    I am new to WordPress and purchasing themes. I need to update the Revolution Slider to use the template library. I downloaded the update provided in this forum but I am not sure where to put these files to obtain the updated Revolution Slider.

I also want to update the Visual Composer which is at 4.12.1 and the latest version on the site is 5.01.

Are plug-in updates normally provided this way to users? Are other ThemeForest Them authors primarily providing updated zip files vs. integrating the updates into the actual purchased themes?

I recommend having these updates integrated 1X on your side and then providing the updates to your users (many users). You may decide to provide an updated integrated theme along with individual plug-in updates. This way those users that just want to updated plug-in will have it (which should work via the update button) on the plugin page.

For users like me, they should be able to obtain an updated theme. These plug-in updates should be integrated into the theme first so I can just click on buttons to obtain an update. I should not have to bounce all over the internet seeking updated plug-in to manually install. Are the plug-ins so unstable that they cannot be integrated into the main theme in advance without breaking the theme. I am not sure I understand the issues with integrating the plug-in updates into the theme.

Updating the Unicon theme is providing CUSTOMER SUPPORT which I purchased. This makes my job easier along with my interest in purchasing additional themes from Minti. By just giving me a plug-in to download is not providing customer support.

De

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.