Home Forums Inovado Sidebar Issue with Navigation – Showing the Custom Field for Sidebar Shortcode

Home Forums Inovado Sidebar Issue with Navigation – Showing the Custom Field for Sidebar Shortcode

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  marinographics 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

kevbikemad
    Buyer

A new issue has started for me, when a page uses the Template “Page: Side Navigation”, under the navigation on the left, it shows the name of Sidebar Shortcode selected in the “Page Settings” options.

So say it is on “Blog Widgets”, under the navigation bar on the left is with have text saying “blog-widgets”.

I have removed the SMK sidebar plugin from the site to see if that was the issue. I expected the site to not show the subpages navigation, but it still does, so I am not even sure how the theme is now generating the sidebar navigation.

I did figure out a temporary fix. I have created a Sidebar with a single space as the name, and then I select that in the Sidebar Shortcode on the affected pages. It works, but really does not address the issue.

Again, I am not sure how the site/theme is even generating the custom Sidebar since I have deleted the SMK Sidebar plugin.

Plugins, WordPress and theme are all up to date.

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.