Home Forums Inovado Theme causes quite some errors and is therefore not indexed by Google…

Home Forums Inovado Theme causes quite some errors and is therefore not indexed by Google…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bettebakker 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

Hi,

It took me quite a while to get here, and at this moment I feel pretty lost. So I really hope I can find some help here 🙂

URL: http://www.kepsbouw.nl

Issue: Well, if you visit the site you can see the bunch of errors occuring. These seem to be caused by the theme, as the disappear when I move back to the default theme. I already deactivated all plugins, but the errors keep appearing. So I guess it really is the theme itself. What can I do to solve this?

Issue 2: I got to this problem as I noticed the website isn’t appearing in any Google search results (even when looking for the company name!) – I got in contact with both Google webmaster forum as well as my hosting provider: because of this error the site isn’t indexed by Google, it seems. I hope when the error is fixed, Google will index the site again as well – but not sure yet.

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.