Home Forums Unicon Trouble navigating back to anchored single page from blog page.

Home Forums Unicon Trouble navigating back to anchored single page from blog page.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil (Support) 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Ticket

shyampurk
    Buyer

Hello

I have setup the Unicon theme as a single page navigation configuration with three sections and have defined menus to navigate to those sections using anchor tags. This works perfectly fine.

Now I added another blog page to the site and have an additional menu to navigate to this separate blog page. But while on the blog page I am unable to navigate back to my main single page. When I click on the menus from the blog page, nothing happens. I have tried giving full URL path but still absolutely nothing happens.

How can I fix this problem? The only work-around for me seems is to split all sections in the main single page as separate pages and have menus for them. But I would appreciate if you can help me fix this problem with my existing configuration.

Thanks
    Shyam

Sorry, only verified customers can view ticket replies.